Our website address is: https://jeaken.com
We collect data with your consent and/or as necessary to provide the products you use, operate our business, meet our contractual and legal obligations, protect the security of our systems and our customers, or fulfil other legitimate interests.
If you have any questions please email us at and we will get back to you. You can also post your query to JeaKen Ltd, 7 Bell Yard, London
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Information you provide directly –
We collect the information you provide to us. This includes your name, email address and any other contact details you provide through contacting us.
Information collected automatically –
We collect some information automatically about how you use our site. Through Google Analytics and other third parties we collect data such as which website referred you to us, your browser type, IP address and language. We also collect data based on what pages you view on our site, what links you click and other navigational information. Further information we collect through cookies and is discussed in more detail below.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use the data collected to:
Provide and deliver services based on users’ interaction with our site.
Tailor our website so that we can increase the amount of traffic and improve our search engine rankings.
Perform research and analysis aimed at improving our services.
Answer queries directed at us by you contacting us directly.
Stay in touch with users and communicate any new or improved services we offer.
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
Our company is hosted on WordPress. WordPress provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through WordPress’ data storage, databases and the general wordpress applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
We also store contact details on our email servers for as long as we are connected with a customer or client. You can request this information to be removed by contacting us.
Where your data is sent
Use of our contact forms and email sign up will be checked through an automated spam detection service. We use Google’s reCAPTCHA v3 to establish that users are not bots or sending spam to us.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling JeaKen to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on JeaKen Ltd’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on JeaKen Ltd’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by JeaKen Ltd whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on JeaKen Ltd’s site are given “as is”. JeaKen Ltd makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, JeaKen Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should JeaKen Ltd or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on JeaKen Ltd’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that JeaKen Ltd or a JeaKen Ltd approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on JeaKen Ltd’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. JeaKen Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. JeaKen Ltd may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. JeaKen Ltd does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
JeaKen Ltd has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by JeaKen Ltd of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
JeaKen Ltd may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with JeaKen Ltd’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of UK JeaKen Ltd State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and get a full refund or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it. The refund will be initiated within 2 to 3 days.